Finally Joined!

• Thread starter French Adventure
  • Start date

French Adventure

Hi All,

Must congratulate you on a great site and am glad to be aboard (or is that abroad?).

I live most of my time in northern France but commute to UK weekly to pay the BMW bills.

I own an '03 Adventure which is looking a bit furry (with the odd rust spot appearing!) at the moment - not what the nice SPC salesman said would happen in the N European climate. but then again, perhaps he ignored the salt factor.

Look forward to taking part.... :thumb

Bonjour - vouz etes most welcome to nos superbe site de motorcycles.

malheurheusement vous purchaser le plus tard 'adv' mais vous may un jour see the error de votre routes et purschaser le superiure '1200' :thumb

(see, we're a cultured load of twats here :D )

Manifique, un autre homme avec beaucoup de style je pense. Allo,Allo Mr Rene ou est la Madonna avec les grand boobies?

French speakers!

Good Lord - I did not know that so many of you were fluent in the language. Yes it is just like in "Allo Allo" - but don't expect anyone (French) to understand. I think you know where I am when you are passing, Bob? It's a bit nippy now so I restrict myself to relatively short trips. Brian

Bonjour,bonne annee,et bienvenue,French Adventure.... :thumb

Moi,je parle aussi le francais....!

J`aime beaucoup d`aller a La France pour mes vacances a moto !!

A tout a l`heure,mon ami.... :beerjug: :beerjug:

Bienvenue! :hogroast ......Le plume de ma tante est dans le bureaux de mon oncle.

"Fluid" in French, me!

:boozer

Brian ROSEN said:
Good Lord - I did not know that so many of you were fluent in the language. Yes it is just like in "Allo Allo" - but don't expect anyone (French) to understand. I think you know where I am when you are passing, Bob? It's a bit nippy now so I restrict myself to relatively short trips. Brian

A BIT nippy!!!! it was minus 20 over Christmas in Haute Provence and minus 7 in Buis les Baronnies. I will eventually drop in when passing Brian but usually got wife etc with me in the winter

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome and am surprised that so many of you are fluent in Franglaise! :eek:

Must get to grips with the language one of these days, perhaps it could get me a cheap deal with the local French BMW dealer. Has to be more cost effective than UK (most things are) :beer:

French Adventure said:
Thanks for the welcome and am surprised that so many of you are fluent in Franglaise! :eek:

Must get to grips with the language one of these days, perhaps it could get me a cheap deal with the local French BMW dealer. Has to be more cost effective than UK (most things are) :beer:

Payez en liquide, tout c'est moin cher apres un verre de vin. La langue c'est pas important

jaber

La solange dans la labre (the monkey is in the tree)
Welcome artoraiat bod :confused:

Herzlich wilkommen - R1100GS uber alles !!! und jetz - vich wey ist Poland bitte ? :ymca

Back
Top Bottom