Berkshire
RG10 0UE

N51 28.020 W0 52.616

Map

Sorry, I'm up in Hull at college again.

I'll make it next month, promise :D

:beerjug:

Pondboy said:
Sorry, I'm out with the family in The Chef Peking on the 15th.
Enjoy yourselves. :thumb PB

Your just avoiding it to spare your ribs from the merry banter and general jovality that is the reading area meet. :D

Anyway after last months near record turn out, I was getting a bit worried about the seating arrangements in the snug :beerjug:

Shep

Titch said:
Should be there with my new bar risers! :D

what are they? platform shoes so you can see the barmaid? :D

Last visit I had an MBW roundel nicked off the side panel - so watch out.

If I make it i'll take them off before leaving the bike :spitfire

Should be able to make it wednesday - unless wife finds out how much new bike(11150gs)/engine guards/panniers? etc cost...anyone want to buy a 30 year old TS125 ? Cheers Mike

Motorbike Mike said:
Should be able to make it wednesday - unless wife finds out how much new bike(11150gs)/engine guards/panniers? etc cost...anyone want to buy a 30 year old TS125 ? Cheers Mike

you may struggle to get that insured :eek: 11150cc :confused:

Ok - big effort from me this time - no excuses - between jobs so not working - wife is happy with life - kids are not at school - dogs are not in season - bike is working - piles are down - peckers up - but if it rains - well I don't know really - all this road salt and then there's the safety aspect and it's still dark in the evenings - and Pondboy fell off outside a pub and broke several ribs and is now not working /not earning/unable to sleep/and only just capable of lifting a pint of Scrumpy Jack with his good arm... :D

Mel said:
all this road salt and then there's the safety aspect and it's still dark in the evenings

Don't worry - if you fall off outside the pub and get trapped underneath your bike, try and throw some gravel at the window - I'm sure someone will notice then and come and borrow your wallet to get a round in :thumb

Nine there tonight. Mr Memory (Clive) will have to add the names.

Clive - that map reference for you to check up is:
51 33 03N
001 02 18W
SU 6666 8404

Cheers
Chis

Good turnout :thumb

Tim, Simon, Richard, Paul, Mike, Donnie, Peter, Chris and myself

Back
Top Bottom