ezaman

ezaman

hi im ezaman .after 43 years of riding jap bikes ive entered bm world.it helps when janet is your daughter at williams manchester.see you at the ride out in april.

James Burton said:
Hello mate , :thumb

Ave a beer , :beerjug:

Is your daughter nice looking , :D

Does she look like Lara Croft??
Does she drive a Landy??

Welcome!

Hiya Ezaman

Welcome :beerjug:

I hope you got good discount :D

janet is around 5 -7 ,has blue eyes ,short streaked hair .has a lovely personality.very well liked at work by all her customers and work mates.shes superwoman of williams .doesent take after me.the fella in here life is.5.4 and works for the railway.jan is 34 and good looking.can be life of the party when she lets her hair down.thats janet. now can anyone help me.ive worn leathers most of my biking days and always wore trackie bottoms under my leather pants.ive bought a canvas suit and wondered what you guys could suggest i wear underneath.ta for your suggestions.

of course i get discount i got ja the job i get the discount eazy but dont tell jannet got gs1200 looking forword to meeting and go for a ride with you all soon but not all at once.

ezaman said:
ive bought a canvas suit and wondered what you guys could suggest i wear underneath.ta for your suggestions.

Your daughters knickers

yes janet got a landy company car till monday back on gs650 all summer not bad hey

Frisky said:
Does she look like Lara Croft??
Does she drive a Landy??

Welcome!
Does she like men who dress in white when out on their bike :eek:

eyup Eric - hope you manage to keep this one longer than your previous bikes (average turnaround 6 months!! - if they are lucky!!)
On the subject of what to wear under your suit, the first thing to do is have a full "brazilian" and then a nce set of .................................. :D :D
See you soon for a :beerjug:
all the best
Mark

hi mark i think you know me you no about me changing my bikes :thumb

Hi ezaman,

Welcome to the site.

I wear army fleece if its' cold. It's soft and warm, but in a manly way. :D

I guess it's just like hunting fleece. It works great.

Back
Top Bottom