posting replies

Hannu

ok so you can tell am new because I can't seem to reply to forums ??? anyone know why ?. I'm on the look out for a GS having just sold my great Africa Twin.

Hannu said:
ok so you can tell am new because I can't seem to reply to forums ??? anyone know why ?. I'm on the look out for a GS having just sold my great Africa Twin.

Fairly new myself so welcome.

Is this a problem with all forums or just the For Sale and Wanted one?

If just FSOW it's down to not being a site sponsor, you have to sponsor te site by contributing to the running costs for full functionality.

I could of course be totlly wrong but if so someone will be along in a minute :thumb

Hannu,

If you click on the Site Sponsor logo under any name (like mine), you will get a page which tells you what functionality you will get as a sponsor, as well as costs, how to pay etc.

One question getting a timely answer can cover several years sponsorship costs IMO. :thumb PB

Hello Hannu

It`s a pity you didn`t read the 'sticky' announcement to New Members at the top of the Forum.............

I think what you're looking for is the 'post reply' button. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread you want to reply to and there, on the left hand side under the last person to post is the aforesaid button. Hit that and you'll have a little text box open up for you to type in. When you've written what you want hit the 'submit reply' button and voila, you're thoughts are shared!

thanks

Thanks guys it just takes time to read all the stuff thats on this site. I'll get the hang of it soon.

Hannu,
There are always plenty of people on here who take great delight in telling you how to do things and bloody useful it is to
Welcome to the site
Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom