Morocco: I counted them out ....

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
and I counted them back. Unfortunately the numbers were not the same!

All runner and riders from the recent Moroccan sojourn are now back in Blighty in one piece - unfortunately that cannot be said for all the bikes.

At least two of the twelve currently reside in mainland Spain awaiting recovery; at least half were dropped at some point during the trip (although not always with the rider on board!), one was the subject of a 'distress' purchase of a new tyre; a StreetPilot III was lost and, surprisingly, several litres of best engine oil were shipped to and from Morocco without being used.

Enough alcohol was consumed by the GSers present to get a camel-herd pissed several times over. Most riders are now suffering from some form of sleep deprivation. The 650 riders are suffering from Orangutan bum and notes and graphic details were today compared by those present on who had the worst diarrhoea, its colour, consistency and odour. The UK GSers on tour unreservedly apologise to the owner of a Spanish filling station who will have found a soiled pair of Y-fronts of one of our number who decided that they should be jettisonned at 06.30hrs yesterday morning when he suffered an unexpected 'follow-through'.

Further reports to follow.

:flush

G

Greg Masters said:
notes and graphic details were today compared by those present on who had the worst diarrhoea, its colour, consistency and odour.
G

Oher! Sounds like someone drank the tap water whilst brushing teeth, ate the side salad that was washed in shitty water or had ice in their drinks.
ALWAYS use bottled water for EVERYTHING.
Hope you all recover soon.

.... and don't try the fried camel-dung sausage offered from a street-market barrow that even the locals wouldn't eat, eh Bakes?

:barf

Greg

Portable LOO

Just got up, been in bed all day today, and since I got home, had to ring NHS Direct, have lost 16lb and not eaten for 5- 6 days.

They gave me the Morrocan NHS number, and said it was self inflicted, tossers.

Must warn the residents of Andover not to buy chocolate filled donuts next week.

Mockery aside I'm extremely jealous of you guys. You'll look back once you are past the toilet-rolls-in-the-fridge stage and realise what a fantastic adventure you have just had.

Do share details & photos with us.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom