Black Box

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Got my panniers back from Vern today and, even if I do say so myself, they are looking good.... Anodised Black bodies and Silver lids.

blackbox.jpg

ace!

Look brill matey... sort of makes 'em look a bit less massive?

Vern says I should have mine in a couple of weeks or so, and I'm going for all silver anodising.

I seem to remember you saying you were going to have 'zega' type alloy tie-on loops on your lids, and I'd asked Vern for the same. Notice you haven't got 'em yet... or have you had change of heart, or has the professor dissuaded you?

Me and Greg McDonald planning trip to Eagles (Cressage) thursday eve if you still got meeting there, and weather permitting of course, cos it's a bit of a trek.

Will

Re: ace!

willstatt said:
I seem to remember you saying you were going to have 'zega' type alloy tie-on loops on your lids, and I'd asked Vern for the same. Notice you haven't got 'em yet... or have you had change of heart, or has the professor dissuaded you?
Maybe that's what the black bits are on the sie of the lids - or as its Paul's bike they might be titanium 'toe' sliders :D

Mick Fagan said:
They look very good, but where is the exhaust?

Mick.

panfitin.jpg

willstatt said:
I seem to remember you saying you were going to have 'zega' type alloy tie-on loops on your lids

You can just see the black 'tie downs' on the side of the lids... they take the Touratech luggage belts :)

Very, very well done.

I think that your pannier craftsman would now be up there with the best designers in any business. It would appear that not only do they look flash, they are flash!

Are they as wide as the original BMW stuff or, narrow like the Zega cases.

Also, either you are a quick change artist, or the rear tyre on the second picture is off another bike?

Mick.

They are actualy 1" narrower than the BMW ones when measured at their widest point.
The second shot was Bill's GS last weekend... he's had his done Silver ;)

Re: ace!

willstatt said:

Vern says I should have mine in a couple of weeks or so, and I'm going for all silver anodising.

Will

You've kept these panniers quiet!!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom