Newbury Area get together

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seems a few Tossers in the Newbury area, and maybe you Oxfordshire Lads & Lasses might fancy a pre christmas beer and a chat :thumb

Everbody is welcome :thumb

Wednesday 13th December at the White Hart at Hampstead Marshall, between Newbury and Kintbury on the back road 7:30 - 8.00ish

Shep :bounce1

Does this establishment do rations?

Just picked up my GSA this afternoon :bounce1 ...and didn't go above 40mph all the way back from Londinium :spitfire . Thank god I don't have to travel on the M4 every day, it was pretty well stationary tonight.

So, as I'll be desperate to get out on it tomorrow after work I'll be searching out this pub (and if not there, I'll be riding round in circles out in the sticks thinking...didn't we just ride though this hamlet 20 minutes ago :eek ...)

... Still on ?

... Great, I'll see you there 7:30ish ... bit of a splash and dash for me unfortunately, I have a musical event in Oxford afterwards ... but I look forward to meeting the weather-hardy and the fool-hardy for a swift pre-santa shandy anyway.

nice to meet u all.:thumb
i hope you all got home safely.it was a bit far for me:D :D
whens the next one 31/12/06 is a quiet night.:eek:

Nice to see a good turn out last night, thanks:thumb

A few new faces, and a few old:thumb

Somebody suggested that the Oxfordshire section should be renamed "Thames Valley" section instead, it certainly better describes the catchment area of last nights attendees, what do ya reckon:nenau

Shep

Somebody suggested that the Oxfordshire section should be renamed "Thames Valley" section instead, it certainly better describes the catchment area of last nights attendees, what do ya reckon:nenau

Shep

thames valley 2ndddd:thumb

Great to meet you all last night even if I did spend the whole evening ignoring most of you...I had to keep that bar stool warm :rolleyes: .
Hopefully speak to a few more of you next time.

Definitely think the area title should be renamed...otherwise I guess we should be posting under the Home Counties but we're a bit out on a limb here.

Hi there

Shame I could not do it this time.
Hopefully next time.

I always thought we were London and Home Counties :rolleyes:

Cheers

Shep

"Thames Valley Tossers"

I know which bod was Greenkat, who were the other two gents keeping those bar stools warm then?

"Thames Valley Tossers"

I know which bod was Greenkat, who were the other two gents keeping those bar stools warm then?

the midget was me:D :D :D :D [did u gei it]

the other chap was from winchester.[forgot his name]daaaaaaa:thumb
i iz fick:rolleyes:

Can't see any reason why it shouldn't be Thames Valley. After all, that's where Oxford is in any case, and people come from a lot further. I'll have a word with BHT...

Back
Top Bottom