West Mids Tosser coming your way

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm going out for a ride tomorrow with my mate and his branny new Duke 1098 and as he wants to get the plastic out for some odds and sods we are heading for the M&P shop on the A4074 sth of Oxford. It also means we can have a f*ck off brekkie next door.:thumb

We should be arriving about 10.30 so if any of you Thames Valley tossers want to join us for a chinwag, see you there. Look out for a blue and white 1150.

Phew, thank heavens for Dating Direct :ymca

TBH instead of riding it I thought I might rather spend my time on a computer whining about a missing bolt and posting pictures of the tat I intend bolting onto it in an attempt to turn it into a rather expensive garage ornament. Strangeley enough the option of actually riding the thing came out tops. :dabone :dabone :dabone

See you out on the road one day....maybe! :D

TBH instead of riding it I thought I might rather spend my time on a computer whining about a missing bolt and posting pictures of the tat I intend bolting onto it in an attempt to turn it into a rather expensive garage ornament. Strangeley enough the option of actually riding the thing came out tops. :dabone :dabone :dabone

See you out on the road one day....maybe! :D

Top reply...............:thumb2

Aaaaaahh picking on Mutley isn't fair :(

Now picking on Dirty Dog is perfectly acceptable:D :rolleyes:

yahoo

WHO NEEDS BIG BROTHER WHEN YOU@VE GOT

BIG TOSSERS
is it not racist to pick on dirtydog as he's a gipsy travelling pikey........go on avit:thumb

Back
Top Bottom