Prague,,,,,,,

jonnie comet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need somewhere centralish, with parking for the 'bike,please.

What do we know?...............

Cheers.......:)

I need somewhere centralish, with parking for the 'bike,please.

What do we know?...............

Cheers.......:)

was in Prague last July very hard to find parking we had a apartment Nr the Castle and paid to use under ground parking at the Nr by Hilton Hotel small change just speek to the door man. Have a good one

I think secure parking is best. Ilmostro from advrider found items removed two mornings on trot (roundels then topbox IIRC) from his hired GS, he was street parked though.

PS.............Just had another look at that hotel.........looks perfect........

Thank you......:)

Stayed at one of the Ibis Hotels. Walking Distance to Centre and underground parking.

Great place to visit on the bike

Booked in to the Extol Inn - for my birthday in August :thumb found good reports on this site, and they have secure underground parking...

Paul

Been at the Extol many times (even when it was called Hotel Standart and owned by the water board workers union!) and the parking is around the back in a car park and there is/was a gate to navigate to get in there. The bikes generally park right by the door from the back of the hotel lobby.

Not under cover but in August probably not needed!

As for theft, I've never had any problems parked off road in Czech, but there are light fingered bastrads everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom