Aftermarket Exhausts

DeanV

Reaction score
Hi All

Been toying with the idea of changing the end can. Refuse to pay the Akro prices so looking to see who's got what and what they think of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoshimura in carbon, excellent sound, great price

I have a LeoVince. Extremely nice tone and relatively cheap. Just make sure you get the stainless one, not the carbon. I've coupled mine with some Mivv headers too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 10.07.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 10.07.05.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 2,299
I have a LeoVince. Extremely nice tone and relatively cheap. Just make sure you get the stainless one, not the carbon. I've coupled mine with some Mivv headers too.

The decal on your tank isn't straight. :D

Yoshimura in carbon, excellent sound, great price

A picture would be good on this please.

I've got Titanium Akra headers for my next bike, and the default was to go for the black Akra, but maybe I'll go for something else, as long as there won't be any fitting issues with the headers.

A picture would be good on this please.

I've got Titanium Akra headers for my next bike, and the default was to go for the black Akra, but maybe I'll go for something else, as long as there won't be any fitting issues with the headers.

Nutty, I know you have ordered the 2017 model GS, what's the new spec difference?:confused:

I went with a titanium Scorpion.

Pretty light, sounds good, and relatively cheap. They're made to order so the hanger is a welded tab (rather than a band). My only criticism is the build quality. The steel hanger bracket started going rusty and the trademark red ring started peeling off.

Video with the sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-x0DDBDX0

I switched from stock, to Akro to a Mivv. Much prefer the sound and looks of the Mivv. I have a TC not a WC, but they make similar pipes for both. Decent value too at less than £300 from Italy via Amazon.

New exhaust by Dave Wrightson, on Flickr

69eab08aa19993072e118a3962ae29b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom