Annakee Adventure

I have them on my TC, they feel good, they look good and grip is great wet and dry, only had them on for approx. 500 miles so can't yet comment on how they wear or how the grip is affected as they wear, but so far so good, home from work in torrential rain yesterday all all was fine.

When BMW put them on they were at 2.0 fr and 2.2 rear and they felt sloppy, I raised the pressures to 2.5 fr and 2.9 rear and all was back to 'normal'.

I got them supplied on my 1250 gsa...in the dry they seemed ok in the wet i didnt like them especially when the back end went on me on a 5-10mph roundabout and ended up on the deck!! Also the road noise was horrendous really noisy...went straight back to my good old faithful metzler tourances and havnt looked back since!!
As always tyres are such a personal thing probably depending on how you ride, they just wernt my cup of tea :thumby:

I got them supplied on my 1250 gsa...in the dry they seemed ok in the wet i didnt like them especially when the back end went on me on a 5-10mph roundabout and ended up on the deck!! Also the road noise was horrendous really noisy...went straight back to my good old faithful metzler tourances and havnt looked back since!!
As always tyres are such a personal thing probably depending on how you ride, they just wernt my cup of tea :thumby:

That's the weird thing about tyres, I came from Anakee 3's which hummed at about 45mph, like they all do, and the Adventure are completely silent in comparison, it is truly a personal thing.
I've also found them easily as good as the Anakee 3's in the wet and I wore those puppies down past the wear bars, but then I am very cautious in the wet on anything other than a straight A road or motorway, the commute down the M40 is a 70mph affair in the wet no probs.

Back
Top Bottom