Motoscan app Semi-active suspension error code

Reading threads like this really makes me feel like i need to invest in a GS911 myself.

Reading threads like this really makes me feel like i need to invest in a GS911 myself.

USB version is the cheapest and really all you need, unless you are thinking of needing to upgrade to a pro version, then it has to be WIFI version....:beerjug:

USB version is the cheapest and really all you need, unless you are thinking of needing to upgrade to a pro version, then it has to be WIFI version....:beerjug:

Not that much difference in price between USB and WiFi versions. I bought wifi one because i dont have a laptop and will be using an ipad, which as you know has no USB ports.

ill go for WIFI, then i can help fellow locals out been the nice guy that i am

As not to open another motoscan thread, I will post my experience with the Tyre pressure sensor, or RDC as BMW call it, so tyre-fitter screwed up sensor on my mates bike a k25 2012 GS, no problem he bought him a new one, but it was not activated, so I went across the road with my new setup Motoscan app, UniCarScan UCSI-2000 and Adapter cable for K25 and my ebay cheapo Orange EL-50448, first try no joy, app kept looking and looking no joy, and the reason for that was my mate was holding the activator Orange EL-50448 on the valve of the spoked wheel, and this is not the way, the correct way, is actually on the tyre pointing towards the sensor, and as soon as we put this right, in a few seconds the new sensor was learned and coded into the bike, it is really good as it shows all 4 codes if you have a spare set of wheels, so top points for a cheap sytem that does that job well. :rob

Well since I cleared the rogue 480BBC error code, and then calibrated the ESA with the GS-911 the error code has not returned, been out a few times on the bike, in all ESA configurations, so seems BMW where right it was a rogue error code, and could simply be deleted, and was actually deleted with the motoscan app, however motoscan could not calibrate the ESA for the momemt.

Back
Top Bottom