Dent Event - Friday 15th Saturday 16th Sunday 17th May 2020

Philistine. :rob

BTW, If the Dent Do transpires I'll be demonstrating other fine cocktails based on the amber
liquid from your neck of the woods. Watch this space.:D

I'll look forward to that, either this year or next :thumb2

BTW, If the Dent Do transpires I'll be demonstrating other fine cocktails based on the amber

I want to a few of the 'Rockness' festivals and the last time I ended up spending several hours in the Drambui tent ( nothing to do with the lovely lady bartenders wearing the shortest of skirts ), the combinations of alcohols were mind boggling and strangely delicious.
I watched the Prodigy kick off on the shore of Loch Ness...I have little recollection after that :comfort

The gubbmint has to understand the Dent Do has to go ahead as we need our time in The Sun.... geddit? The Sun pub, we need our time in The, oh. nevermind :friday:blagblah

Repeat after me: 'I am not Tom Cruise' :D

Attachments

• tom cruise cocktail.jpg
    tom cruise cocktail.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 107
Totally agree about being positive.But the UK along with the rest of the world is about to go into months of virtual lockdown so making any plans for the next few months is pissing in the wind,even if it keeps you sane.

If you had been to a Dent weekend you would understand what the fuss was about; even a social retard such as myself enjoys this one. Your right about the planning of things for the next few months tho. I've never been big on planning to far in front with the exeption of the TT where you need to get your sailing slots in quick and early.

If you had been to a Dent weekend you would understand what the fuss was about; even a social retard such as myself enjoys this one. Your right about the planning of things for the next few months tho. I've never been big on planning to far in front with the exeption of the TT where you need to get your sailing slots in quick and early.

I fully understand that many are looking forward to such an event but for anybody who still thinks it may go ahead then they really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
People just aren’t listening and its going to get much worse.
My g/f is a paramedic and also a Clinical Service Director and the stories she has are horrifying .

This is what’s coming :

Italy about a week ago

https://youtu.be/p3IlVzMVuTE

London yesterday

https://youtu.be/tQD4B_hmdvo

I fully understand that many are looking forward to such an event but for anybody who still thinks it may go ahead then they really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
People just aren’t listening and its going to get much worse.
My g/f is a paramedic and also a Clinical Service Director and the stories she has are horrifying .

This is what’s coming :

Italy about a week ago

https://youtu.be/p3IlVzMVuTE

London yesterday

https://youtu.be/tQD4B_hmdvo

If i needed to understand just what this does to you i would look at your clips; i'am more intersted in what i can do to minimise the chance of getting it or passing it on to others if i do get it; Tell your G- F thank you for what she is doing for all of us and keep safe yer sen.:beerjug:

I'm cancelling the Dent Event for this year.

An easy decision to be honest. If we get movement later in the year it will be a helluva party at Strontian :friday

:beerjug:

Micky is travelling south as I type.....watch this space.....

Thanks for the hospitality Gerard :beerjug:

Here's my latest tipple and one for the connoisseur.:)

A glass like that doesn't work in a Camper Stu, or when Gerard is stumbling around pissed :D

My 'ground rent' for one night camping in the back yard :D

i-qtPg2DM-L.jpg

Mind you the hospitality was great and the the food excellent :thumby:

Fair play on the cancellation Micky. Hopefully see you and all at the Strontian Do in September for cocktails.:ChrisKelly:D

Fair do's Micky, we were expecting it nevermind what we were all bangin' on about :thumb2

Here's to next year and i sincerely hope we are all still in the game when that comes around :beerjug:

Well done Micky. i hope you get 'movement' before Strontian. The pharmacies are out of laxatives:D

I'll talk to the Air Ambulance folk.

Was not down for this year and sad I was going to miss it .... but absolutely the right call to make Micky ... hopefully next year. :beerjug:

Was not down for this year and sad I was going to miss it .... but absolutely the right call to make Micky ... hopefully next year. :beerjug:

You need to do Strontian :)

it was an absolute hoot going up , and the scenery was ace

You get to do Dent twice :thumb

If you hadn't cancelled Micky then Margaret would have. She is likely to gain more from closing and being compensated than having to look after this lot, making food and cleaning toilets etc..

Strontian it hopefully is then, or earlier for something spontaneous as soon as the situation lightens :thumb2

Some people seem to thrive on being negative, the same people would never go to an event like this regardless..the rest of us will continue to look forward to the next time we can all meet up in actual real life and step away from this fucked up virtual world existence :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom