Hello from Nottingham

russpuss

Reaction score
Just joined having bought a 19 plate R1250GS TE so that I can start touring Europe. Always been around bikes, I'm 45 and like to build 1 off hybrid 2 strokes in my spare time. Although I build silly bikes to get conversations going. I've got an early Blade in the man cave, 3x X7's in various guises and I'm currently building a twin shock 421cc Yamaha RDLC.

Welcome ... there will plenty of like minded souls here for you. Enjoy !:)

Welcome Russ, you've got some interesting stuff going on. LC and X7 evoke excited memories though I never had either but I did have the artwork on my school folders:D:aidan

Just joined having bought a 19 plate R1250GS TE so that I can start touring Europe. Always been around bikes, I'm 45 and like to build 1 off hybrid 2 strokes in my spare time. Although I build silly bikes to get conversations going. I've got an early Blade in the man cave, 3x X7's in various guises and I'm currently building a twin shock 421cc Yamaha RDLC.

Welcome

Do you know anything about Bultaco as there is a Hippy in need not far away .....

Hi
Check out the East Midlands breakfast meets :thumby:

I know what you mean and I was neither I just thought I might know you thats all

What about Tomos's (asking for a friend)?

Oh and you asked about the Breakfast meets; check out the East Midlands events section on here for dates/venues :thumb2

Andres

Not touched Tomas either but 2t’s are simple as long as you can get hold of the parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not touched Tomas either but 2t’s are simple as long as you can get hold of the parts

Sorry, I was being facetious.........I'm the 'hippy' with the Bultaco that the 'Screw' above mentioned and, for my sins, have a Tomos (well two actually) :D

2 strokes rock :thumb2

Andres

Sorry, I was being facetious.........I'm the 'hippy' with the Bultaco that the 'Screw' above mentioned and, for my sins, have a Tomos (well two actually) :D

2 strokes rock :thumb2

Andres

Do you have problems with them? Don’t suppose parts are easily obtainable?

Do you have problems with them? Don’t suppose parts are easily obtainable?

No, no probs ta.........You'd be surprised about the parts, it's a 70's Bully (Frontera) but all parts are available pretty much with NOS or firms making stuff. Tomos's no probs as they are still made and have a very loyal following, plenty of tuning (sic) stuff for them too

Andres

Back
Top Bottom