Hex EZcan connectors

Mattwprice

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help identify what the connectors are for the EzCan or denali Canbus systems. I have a soundbomb with a three pin triangular connector and have lights with flat two pin connectors. The only solution I can think of is to splice in a three pin connector to the lights instead of the two pin but I don't have a clue what they are called or where I can buy them from let alone if my sausage hands will be able to make the new connections!

I've searched under Denali MT Denali three pin, general connectors and no luck... Anyone any ideas?

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help identify what the connectors are for the EzCan or denali Canbus systems. I have a soundbomb with a three pin triangular connector and have lights with flat two pin connectors. The only solution I can think of is to splice in a three pin connector to the lights instead of the two pin but I don't have a clue what they are called or where I can buy them from let alone if my sausage hands will be able to make the new connections!

I've searched under Denali MT Denali three pin, general connectors and no luck... Anyone any ideas?

Thank you.

Buy them from Denali's site. Listed under Wiring.

Hi,

Thank you.

Hi, I would like to know how you get on as I have got similar issues trying to connect the OEM spot lights on my bike to my Denali CANsmart unit using the triangular connectors on the Denali wiring loom.
Many thanks.

The pig tails from Denali have arrived but I'm 300 miles from the bike so they will have to wait. But I anticipate just cutting off the current flat plugs from the lights and soldering on the pig tails and heat shrinking round and then just connecting up to the Ezcan.

The pig tails from Denali have arrived but I'm 300 miles from the bike so they will have to wait. But I anticipate just cutting off the current flat plugs from the lights and soldering on the pig tails and heat shrinking round and then just connecting up to the Ezcan.

Thanks for the info :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom