You all told me.....

Nutty

Reaction score
And now I’ve admitted defeat, and bought an ebike. :blast

After a 40k ride on the hybrid yesterday, my knees/ back/ groin aren’t what they were, so I’ve rolled over and given in.

I wonder if they’ll give me a flat cap and slippers when I pick it up tomorrow? :D

And yes, the hybrid will be in the for sale section soon, as predicted by the resident bus driver. :blast

Are you going to start a new thread asking what’s the best way to get more power?

Hoo fucking ray! :D

At least you’ve seen the light! :thumb2

Well done. :thumb2

They are the future

Oh, and which bike / motor / set up etc....... :nenau

After a 40k ride on the hybrid yesterday, my knees/ back/ groin aren’t what they were, so I’ve rolled over and given in.

I wonder if they’ll give me a flat cap and slippers when I pick it up tomorrow? :D

And yes, the hybrid will be in the for sale section soon, as predicted by the resident bus driver. :blast

You’ll love it

You could have got this quad version,

and in matching colours too ;)

Attachments

• 714ZRtXyCsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    714ZRtXyCsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 1,721

I should think so to, after 40,000 miles!

Make sure you call it “..... of awesomeness” for cringeworthy bigging up! :blast

Oh, and which bike / motor / set up etc....... :nenau

Some Cube thingamebob. It’s got the whizzy whizzy motor like Arsey’s bike, but will naturally be better. :D

Did you get a good discount?

Not a lot, as they’re selling over 15 bikes a day, so it was a bit of a mission getting anything out of them. I think the owner is from Yorkshire! :D

Some Cube thingamebob. It’s got the whizzy whizzy motor like Arsey’s bike, but will naturally be better. :D

Not a lot, as they’re selling over 15 bikes a day, so it was a bit of a mission getting anything out of them. I think the owner is from Yorkshire! :D

Good choice! I have a Cube Stereo Pro 140. :thumb2 ( Derestricted.) :green gri

So based on the above Nutty, you’ve gone for an easier bike to ride to protect your glass groin! :D

Back
Top Bottom