It’s on....!

NI is the exception but strictly although I would be travelling from Northern Ireland, by getting the ferry to Belfast from Cairnryan, in reality I am coming from England and therefore not on Ireland's Green List.

Cairnryan is in Scotland ��

NI is the exception but strictly although I would be travelling from Northern Ireland, by getting the ferry to Belfast from Cairnryan, in reality I am coming from England and therefore not on Ireland's Green List.

Indeed it is, but Northumberland, Peter's original point of departure is not. That's what he means....

Yes, I know, but I'll be riding there from Northumberland.

Hey Jochen.

Can you add to the attendees list:

Crunch (Adam) & Anne.
PhaedrusMC (me) & Paula.

Booked in with hotel since February. :D

Mark. :thumb2

Wasn't sure it'd be going ahead, and I thought I had posted that I'd booked...

:blast

Paid a visit to Leenane Last week for a few days...good weather was had.
Took this bit of video which shows the area for those who have not been there before

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sx7pSG49U3U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Set YouTube quality settings to highest
https://youtu.be/sx7pSG49U3U

Just catching up with the vid John :thumb2

great for whetting the appetite !

Looking Forward to It

That was fabulous weather you had in July John.
Hopefully we will get something similar next month.

Could not get a better place for it either.

Might not be able to get out of Kildare at this rate!!!

from my G8 ThinQ

And just address the Guard manning the checkpoint with a gruff....... 'story bud??

from my G8 ThinQ

Back
Top Bottom