Hello from lockdown Wales

HGS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HI
Picking up a new GS TE on Tuesday 26th
Coming from a BMW S1000XR which I've had 2 of
Sports bikes before 2015
Over the last couple of years I'v had a couple of test rides on the GS and now is the time to change...cracking deal
Already started the personalisation process of aftermarket parts
Help!!!!!

welcome i ride alot in N Wales, Bala and all the routes, when are you open again ? enjoy the new GS

Im in Wales right now on my GSA.

Cracking it is too.

Enjoy your new bike.

Farkling is mandatory, you have to kit your bike out as per RTW Spec, iots the rule for a GS :okay

Welcome. I think it will be a few more weeks before we can come out to play. Lots of bits to get for the GS. Enjoy.:okay

Greetings & welcome to the forum.....as soon Wales is 'open', I'll be over :D

I'm only a few miles from the English border so have been using the XR to ''visit'' relatives in England.....I may be spoiled but the roads within a gentle distance are poor compared to N Wales.
Peaks and Lakes a bit of a push at this present time
I have an essential journey to Oxford on Tuesday to collect the GS
Nav 5 has been set to curvy and avoid motorways....an hour longer but 30 odd miles shorter
Having so much time to spare is costing me dear....at least I have a bit of stuff to sell off the XR to soften the blow

Welcome neighbour.. enjoy the forum :thumb2
I’m looking forward to getting back on my GSA around NW.. I was lucky enough to enjoy the quiet roads on Thursday for Bloodbikes ( I ride for Wrexham Bloodbikes ).

I’m here too.

Enjoy picking her up

Always a great day, good timing with the weather too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm near Wrexham and close to the border so i too can easily escape Commissar Drakeford's lockdown measures :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom