Lockdown in Leek

AlanD68

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well lockdown? Not really, got a key worker get out of fines free card!

Anyway have stored my mates GS in my garage for the last 6 years, and having bought 3 bikes, all of which still left me wishing I had bought a GS, I finally did it. The MT-09 goes on Wednesday, to be replaced by my first GS.. Can’t wait!

Anyway, father to 4 great kids, twice divorced and finally found a bit of the good life in the Moorlands. Committed appreciator of the peaks area, no doubt see some of you up there sometime.

Hi to all and stay safe!!

Alan

Hello and welcome :),

need some more details about the bike please ;)

dont be afraid to get stuck in and ask some questions ;)

good one to start are

1) What oil do i use.

2) What tyres do i use.

:beerjug::popcorn

Hello and welcome :),

need some more details about the bike please ;)

dont be afraid to get stuck in and ask some questions ;)

good one to start are

1) What oil do i use.

2) What tyres do i use.

:beerjug::popcorn

bike running rough after tank removed

Do i need to take oil with me on a trip to Europe ? Is another good one, along with where can i get it when on tour 🥱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well lockdown? Not really, got a key worker get out of fines free card!

Anyway have stored my mates GS in my garage for the last 6 years, and having bought 3 bikes, all of which still left me wishing I had bought a GS, I finally did it. The MT-09 goes on Wednesday, to be replaced by my first GS.. Can’t wait!

Anyway, father to 4 great kids, twice divorced and finally found a bit of the good life in the Moorlands. Committed appreciator of the peaks area, no doubt see some of you up there sometime.

Hi to all and stay safe!!

Alan

Welcome Alan,

The MT-09 is really a solo only bike - there is virtually no passenger accommodation (knees under the chin) plus a laughably small load capacity. I am still enjoying mine for day rides.

Enjoy the GS for the longer journeys - maybe even two-up.

Back
Top Bottom