Dent all clear - 6th July camping fix soirée.

Mark phoned in week and they said they were shut I haven't bothered walking to see if it's the case but I imagune so

MZ riders know how to party...:D

I’ll maybe come and say hi if you’re there, Micky. I fancy a nice run around t’Dales... :thumb2

We attended one of their nights at port soderick in the Isle of Man ; 1979; epic piss up if i remember.:D
Fancying a bit of Dent Myself work permitting. :beerjug:

I'm a little sad and jealous that I can't make it over/ Have a good one chaps :beerjug:

About 10 tents 15 motor homes and campavans been drizzling since I got here .Strange how it seems to settle in for hours up here Norfolk you get a shower and it buggers off lol.
Early night me thinks 🤔👍

See ya's Sunday afternoon :thumb2

:beerjug:

Same from me....wee bit too close to lockdown for me, but hope you have a great time.....bastards.....

That's a shame Gerard, got a nice bottle of single malt on board :blast

:D:D

Just to bring home how close to lockdown we still are, I’m afraid I wont be able to make it out today as we had some bad news last night.

Sorry to bail so late, but I’ll be out to play another day...:fbthumb

Just to bring home how close to lockdown we still are, I’m afraid I wont be able to make it out today as we had some bad news last night.

Sorry to hear this Paul.

Sorry to hear that

Just spoken to Lindsey at High Laning ... if you're not booked in, but going, give them a ring ...

01539 625 239

They'd like to know who's going, and book you in. Mention 'Micky' when you arrive/phone, go to reception or the Heritage Centre before putting your tent up ...

... just passing on orders folks :D

See ya's there :thumby:

PS. I've polished mi Crocs and Bumper Blacked 'em ready :D

i-fKknnrJ-L.jpg

Not good for the toenails them:p

Some photos to be going on with :D

Guess who ...

i-qDGvRwS-L.jpg

i-HwkgqrB-L.jpg

i-WCK7Dwc-L.jpg

i-Zdfk2jM-L.jpg

i-w5MG8hb-L.jpg

Malc (Bilko) had a ride across for a coffee and sarny :thumb

i-HSMDJRn-L.jpg

Thank you all for a great time. Enjoyed the company.

Back home safe and sound after my early start.

Back
Top Bottom