AXFIED Euro 4 R1200GSLC

malcopopolo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fitted yesterday - just done a 100 mile run set at number 7, through towns and back roads.

Within 5 minutes i noticed the difference, the bike will pull away in 3rd at 2k revs.
After about 15 mins, i accidently pulled away in 2nd - it felt like first but smoother.

It just got better and better, GSAP big difference changing down and up - smoother less clunky. Even changing gear manually felt smoother.

2 words to describe

FOOKIN ACE.

The best upgrade to your bike you can have.

Now I have had the Hilltop "magic" on a previous 2013 GS LC - All i am going to say. Night & Day difference.

if you you are in any doubt - do not be any longer, it just smoothes the bike out

I have messed around and the best position in my opinion is on top the metal part of the ECU. The other device is the innovv 2 camera system.

Attachments

• AXFIED.jpg
    AXFIED.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 765
Fitted yesterday - just done a 100 mile run set at number 7, through towns and back roads.

Within 5 minutes i noticed the difference, the bike will pull away in 3rd at 2k revs.
After about 15 mins, i accidently pulled away in 2nd - it felt like first but smoother.

It just got better and better, GSAP big difference changing down and up - smoother less clunky. Even changing gear manually felt smoother.

2 words to describe

FOOKIN ACE.

The best upgrade to your bike you can have.

Now I have had the Hilltop "magic" on a previous 2013 GS LC - All i am going to say. Night & Day difference.

if you you are in any doubt - do not be any longer, it just smoothes the bike out

I have messed around and the best position in my opinion is on top the metal part of the ECU. The other device is the innovv 2 camera system.

Really happy for yu, now you have something reel, and not magic, difference can be felt, I also very happy, I no like magic stories.

You hav seen quickly the benefit of number 7, can you try number 8 soon and say you thinking please. :beerjug:

Any compatibility with the 1250 yet? Does yours have 3 lambda sensors?

That's great. Mine suffers from pre ign 2 up when under load so looking at some adjustments

You hav seen quickly the benefit of number 7, can you try number 8 soon and say you thinking please. :beerjug:

No problem. Will be in a couple of three weeks as i want try 7 for at least 2 tankfuls.

Off to Scotland on the 13th Sept at least 1200 miles so plenty of time to play :D

No problem. Will be in a couple of three weeks as i want try 7 for at least 2 tankfuls.

Off to Scotland on the 13th Sept at least 1200 miles so plenty of time to play :D

Fantastic, it will help me know, I am correct in my thinking, I am happy.

Most reports i have heard is that the 1250 is very well fueled.

Not sure if they do it for the 1250 check out beemer boneyard to see if they do one

This very correct and no af-xied for 1250, I read they work on it.

Ok so I have made test becoz I had long ride plan from Amsterdam to Munchen to see some frends, so I decide to try number 6, and after 2 hour riding my hand was shaking, and i feel much vibration in footrests, I decide to stop and with my tiny srew driver I put Afxied back to 7, I ride for 1 hour same problem, but I keep on riding and after 2 hours I realise problem has gone away, after 2 hours I stop for cafe and put to number 8, and very nice indeed, I get to hotel and stop becoz 9 hours in 1 day is to much for me, so next day I am riding always on 8 and very wonderful and nice feeling, also new Dunlop tires give good feeling also, no problems.

I prefer the settings on No 8 on my GS 2015 with decat headers. Enjoy your trip Winjar.

I prefer the settings on No 8 on my GS 2015 with decat headers. Enjoy your trip Winjar.

Finally home quite wet ride, but ok, stay at 8 and just so good, best thing I ever buy, 1250 can wait a lot longer.

Finally home quite wet ride, but ok, stay at 8 and just so good, best thing I ever buy, 1250 can wait a lot longer.

Dare I also say it, having moved from a 1200 with AFXIED to a 1250 without, I prefer the 1250.

You utter bastid............:D

Enjoy your bike Nin..:thumb2

Dare I also say it, having moved from a 1200 with AFXIED to a 1250 without, I prefer the 1250.

Yes you can say, but Dutch pocket is not same as English pocket, and work not so sure at moment. :beerjug:

You utter bastid............:D

Enjoy your bike Nin..:thumb2

Well it’s an RT so I barely show my face here now.

Dutch pocket sounds like something immoral or fattening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom