My telly.

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have a LG about three years old and have accidently wiped the UK TV app from it! any one know how to get it back and save the expence of a divorce!!.

Have a LG about three years old and have accidently wiped the UK TV app from it! any one know how to get it back and save the expence of a divorce!!.

try going to the LG content via the "my apps" button, see if you can download it from there.

Did it accidently disappear following a system upgrade by any chance??

LG is known for dropping / removing apps supposedly due to them no longer being compatible (my arse ;) )

if LG have removed it, unless you know how to side load it on LG OS its gorn forever ( unless you buy a newer tv) how strange ;)

try going to the LG content via the "my apps" button, see if you can download it from there.

Yes, easy enough. We have a number of Samsung's and lost the ITV player app as we weren't using it enough so it self deleted. Sure enough and true to form SWMBO stated 2 days later :rolleyes: that she wanted to watch something on there. A quick google showed me how to do it:thumb

LG didn’t pay their Freeview licence so their new and updated TVs may not be able to install them. That said, I had understood that the apps were now available, though I sent my LG back for this reason so can’t confirm.

Many thanks for all info but now sorted as soon as the main problem went out (swmbo) and silence reigned I sorted it via the app as suggested, amazing what happens with a bit of peace!!.

Back
Top Bottom