It goes up it goes down

Interested in this. Was looking at the Puig one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in this, especially if it can move the screen up and down at or near motorway speeds

I like that. How many of us change the screen height while riding? especially if it starts to rain?
A lot safer

hope you post an in depth review:D

I assume that once fitted the manual option is redundant?

Must have good gears and a strong motor ,the standard adjuster will not move the screen from its lowest position when travelling at more than 40 odd mph

I was looking at this for my 1250, but as I have the SOS option and looking at the blurb, it looks like the switch for the electric motor fits where that is currently on the handlebars, so its a non-starter (yes one could move the switch, but it wouldn't be in easy reach, so not practical).

Never mind, never used the electric screen much on my (previous) Tiger 1200.

The two things I missed most about my RT were the heated seat and the power screen. I have a new GS with the heated seat and will be interested to see how these perform. I think the chances of it working at speed are zero!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2008 GS, 2011 GSA, 2020 GSA, I’ve never felt a need to adjust the screen apart from cleaning ��

I was looking at this for my 1250, but as I have the SOS option and looking at the blurb, it looks like the switch for the electric motor fits where that is currently on the handlebars, so its a non-starter (yes one could move the switch, but it wouldn't be in easy reach, so not practical).

Never mind, never used the electric screen much on my (previous) Tiger 1200.

There is another https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001961869665.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.6ddb1889zilcdo

Back
Top Bottom