The Dent Event' Beakchat & Bollox' thread ...

I’m not getting a fun time vibe from this weekend report….

Ah, you had to be there. I'm still having LOL moments from some of the tales told by Al and Stu! A grand event and thanks as always to Micky, Sue and all others who helped out. Here's a pic of an old boiler (not a euphemism!)

Attachments

• Gresley.jpg
    Gresley.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 282
I'll add my thank's to Micky for once again "doing Dent, brilliant mate you are a star:bow

The weather was a bit iffy but the company more than compensated and, i even won something in the raffle :D

Cheers to all and yes, i did get home without any uturns :D

A few piccys;

Raffle draw going on;

Sir Nigel Gresley;

Attachments

• train 1 resized.jpg
    train 1 resized.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 20220521_201141.jpg
    20220521_201141.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 274
  • train 4.jpg
    train 4.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 278
Khulu is safely at Hull ferry ready for his five week trip to Romania.
Missing you all already! I'm all showered and poof juiced up and ready for dinner!
16d2e4aff8267320c36d1b39d88e164b.jpg
7ec5238248a0cb2f7df79ab0b67a1d35.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Missing you all already! I'm all showered and poof juiced up and ready for dinner!
16d2e4aff8267320c36d1b39d88e164b.jpg
7ec5238248a0cb2f7df79ab0b67a1d35.jpg

How do you start a new thread from phone????????

Khulu is safely at Hull ferry ready for his five week trip to Romania.
Do me a favour, please. Start a new thread "Road trip to Assen MotoGP (via Romania)". I'll supply the photos if you load the one from Dent. tia.

Do me a favour, please. Start a new thread "Road trip to Assen MotoGP (via Romania)". I'll supply the photos if you load the one from Dent. tia.

And done pal (link)

Great Dent 22 Thanks to Micky for organising, as others have already said lots of laughs all weekend, what it's all about really,:beerjug:

Good W/E again well done micky nice to renew some old acquaintances and put some faces to forum names.

That was a good weekend. Thanks to Mick & all for organising.

It's been said already but I'll repeat it - A BIG thanks to Micky for taking the time and putting in the effort to make this event happen :bow

Just love coming down to that part of the country, where a rider can use their machine as intended . . .

210522-RidewithaView.jpg

Had the very pleasant company of my new neighbour who just happened to have lived and played in the area some years ago, hence our presence up on the monument trail just down from Kirkby Stephen. Been up there once before some 10 years ago - not much has changed :thumb

Did a few trails and will post some more piccies once sorted.

Thanks again Micky :thumby:

SteveT

:dragon

Excellent weekend and although it was heavy rain this morning I was pleasantly entertained, mug of tea in hand and under shelter, watching two gents pack up their gear while the rain was at its heaviest. Half an hour later the rain stopped, everything dried up and I packed up and left for a dry run home:thumb2

Excellent weekend and although it was heavy rain this morning I was pleasantly entertained, mug of tea in hand and under shelter, watching two gents pack up their gear while the rain was at its heaviest. Half an hour later the rain stopped, everything dried up and I packed up and left for a dry run home:thumb2

I also packed up in the dry after my excellent breakfast in the Sun Inn and didn't get wet on my trip home.:augie

A brilliant weekend and a top evening of single malt and beer on Saturday evening.
Great company, great location, great craic and a great time.

Thanks for organising it, Micky and Sue.
:beerjug:

great weekend, met some lovely folk, great ride-out thanks Tuffty.....Big thanks to Micky and Sue for another great event:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom