Honda Roadsync - Forza 350.

Ex-Call Centre Chimp

I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Forza 350 doesn't have the TFT screen. Does anyone first hand know if the 2023 350 can utilise Honda Roadsync & if so what it's benefit are, if any, please?

As usual TY in advance Comrades.

Brill, TY.
I'll ask a few more questions of the dealer on Thursday if he can tempt me to buy one.

Cheers. I'm torn between keeping the Burger (which I'd really rather not), swapping it for a new Forza 350 or V Strom 650 or selling the Burger and buying something secondhand.

The sensible thing to do is buy one of the new bikes but I'm retiring in a few months and am concerned about spending a (for me) big lump of money before I know how things are going to work out financially.

I'll see what the Honda dealer says later this week.

Might as well bump this up as I've finally bought a Forza 350. I'll see what benefits, if any, Roadsync brings and post accordingly.

I've set it up on the bike,need to connect it to my helmet next, then take the bike for a spin if/whenever the ankle allows.

Had a little play with this today but only for a few minutes as my ankle's still beggared.
I attached the phone to the scooter via the USB-C socket in the glove box. The good news is it's only live when the ignition is switched on.
Switched Bluetooth on on the phone and it paired with the scooter without issue.
I opened the Honda Roadsync app. on the phone, selected navigation and picked somewhere local, phone found the destination and a route but nothing appeared on the top lhs of the Forza's dash. After a minute or 2 I got a message on the App. saying there was an error, something to do with permissions on Maps on my phone.
I'll have another look when my ankle's better and I have more time, insha'Allah.

1st ride on the scooter today so I had another quick fiddle with Roadsync.

To cut a long story short it appears to be a PITA still just get the Nav V cradle connected to the bike as I had with the Burger.

1st ride on the scooter today so I had another quick fiddle with Roadsync.

To cut a long story short it appears to be a PITA still just get the Nav V cradle connected to the bike as I had with the Burger.
Hi..congrats on the bike. Your comment is interesting as I have mine (Adv350) coming next week and have been reading up on everything….I can’t see what the Roadsync does over and above a phone linked to Sena :)

Thanks, right back atchya regarding your new bike. 👍
I was hoping to use Roadsync as a Sat Nav alternative using my phone, Sena headset and the dash on the bike to save having to get my Nav V cradle wired in but it looks like the Nav V's going to be the easier option.

Yes I was hoping to do similar ….I have concluded that my phone and just linked to Sena does that just as well with less comms links to worry about. If I need visual as well as audio I’ll mount my phone on bars with a quadlock. If all that fails I will buy a TomTom . I had a Nav5 on my GSA and not a patch imho on TomTom so I’ll bite that bullet if necessary.

I have a NAV V for my GSA and had a mount on the Burgman which the dealer removed when I part exchanged it for the Forza. I'll ask them to fit it to the Forza along with the Shad scooter lock I've been bought when they do the 1st service.
I totally agree about Tom Tom over Garmin but the Nav V came free when I bought the GSA.

Back
Top Bottom