Food in Ramelton (Run to the Hills 2007)

Mod2.gif

:dabone :D :D :D

When we get there....Do remind me to ask you both WTF you're both on about...:confused: :D

The Bridge Restaurant Menu looks class by the way....:thumb

It's very good food, I enjoyed my meal there last year. I also enjoyed the two bottles of red I had with it :beer:

It's very good food, I enjoyed my meal there last year. I also enjoyed the two bottles of red I had with it and the seventeen pints of Guinness afterwards. :beer:

Fixed that for you there Kev. Of course there won't be any charge. ;)

When we get there....Do remind me to ask you both WTF you're both on about...:confused: :D

He made a mistake & I caught him out :D But then he snuck back in & corrected it :spitfire Bloody mods :D
Plus, its my job to give him grief at every opportunity :bounce1

Remind me, what is it they say about absolute power ;)

:stopbeing

Well apparently:

With an all-star cast, Absolute Power is a slick, political/crime thriller. It tells the story of Luther Whitney, a professional burglar who witnesses the president murdering a political big guy's wife. Things happen and then the story finishes, leaving you somewhat satisfied.

Clint Eastwood (Space Cowboys) and Gene Hackman (Superman) lead the ensemble cast including Ed Harris (Stepmom), Laura Linney (The Truman Show), Judy Davis (Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows) and Scott Glenn (The Silence of The Lambs)

Overall, well acted, well directed and well done.

:D :D :D :D :D

Hi Aidan

I am going to be staying at the LL, please put me down for meals both nights

Cheers

Jerry

if im not to late me and the boss will need fed both nights.

what time you talkin fer friday?

if im not to late me and the boss will need fed both nights.

what time you talkin fer friday?

I will try to get you both in on the Friday night Kyle. At the moment I have 37 names and the restaurant seats 34. :yikes I will talk to the owner on Friday night.

Dining times will be confirmed soon, but are likely to be around 8-30pm Friday and 7-30/8pm Saturday.

No problem for Saturday night though. :thumb2

Fully Booked

I have spoken to Gerard at the Bridge Bar last night and we have fully booked the restaurant for the Friday night, so it will be a Tossers only venue. :)

Usually they can cater for 34 people, we number 37, but he says he will be able to manage.

Therefore, bookings for the Friday night meal are now unfortunately closed. :(

The list of those booked is as follows;

Jockser........Thunder x2........Sugarcube........Kyle x2........Ogmios x2........Dellis x2

Daithi........ValH........Blade........Jimmy Ellis........Tuned In........Foolish Fellow

Shapeshifter........Trev McDev........Riderbob........Bin Ridin x2........Room 101 x2

Wizard........R2D2........Jerry007........De Crowe........Daimo........Leprechaun x3

Civil x2........Petcul........Geriatric Germ

Almost forgot, Mandylicious and I will be there too. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom