2014 Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland

Hi Barry

sorry you canot make it this year. Hope you get your bike sorted soon.

Beat wishes

Geraldine

Booked into the Lakeside for the weekend, availed of a cancellation just now, going to be a great crack by all accounts :)

Great to have you along.

We heard last night that there are some cancellations in the hotel. Was home too late last night to answer the posts.

Geraldine

Only 2 Charles the 4 cans for a tener deal delayed by departure time and I got lost on a roundabout/motorway around cork city twice
The f650 is mine it used to belong to a lady on here and I use it for back roads and mucky lanes great bike

You should bring your gs so you fit in but as you said at the photo rally night who wants to fit in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great list of High Kings now

List update with 50+ names.

The roads over the St Patrick's weekend were fantastic, can't wait to get back to the Lake and the Burren.

The f650 is mine it used to belong to a lady on here and I use it for back roads and mucky lanes great bike

You should bring your gs so you fit in but as you said at the photo rally night who wants to fit in

Guessed as much about the 650 but you have another Frank? and you are dead right about fitting in, weather will determine which bike ill take, saying that ive a double room booked in the Lakeside for the two nights, have room for another to "fit in"
Anyone want to share?

Looking forward to next weekend

Charles I think Tengiz99(Pete) has a double booked too. If you send him a PM he may want to share a room.

Looking forward to this. :aidan:beerjug:

Not be making it this time due to work, held off until last minute but a few of the Polish guys are off home for a few wks so i cant get away, have a great weekend ride safe and live dangerously :thumb

Not be making it this time due to work, held off until last minute but a few of the Polish guys are off home for a few wks so i cant get away, have a great weekend ride safe and live dangerously :thumb

Sorry you can't make it Tom. Life's a bugger some times.

8e9yvabu.jpg

Starting to fill up :)

Sent from my gadget using wires n string n stuff

ve6evydy.jpg

Sent from my gadget using wires n string n stuff

you do know it's bad etiquette for the visiting party to slink off to bed early and not join in the copious amounts of alcohol and shenanigans, also it will upset the natives ...oh and if you happen to be sitting beside a Manc...watch your fingers when going for the bread rolls. :beer::aidan

Can I just say

Thank you everybody

PS cha :lol:

Need a new weather witch tho :eek:

Just booked the ferry home :tears

I had a great time, thanks everyone for making an old boy welcome and especially Geraldine and co for pulling it together for us all.
Roll on next year:aidan

Back
Top Bottom