2024 KTM 1390 SUPER DUKE R

my brother had the earlier model , left my 1190 adv standing. Bit of a hooligan machine although apparently was ok for "touring" on.

my brother had the earlier model , left my 1190 adv standing. Bit of a hooligan machine although apparently was ok for "touring" on.
Had a look at them today at Judd Racing - and in the flesh think they look good - particularly the black colour scheme.

Not in the market for a super naked but will be interesting to see how they use the new engine in the Super Adventure line up.

Excellent. Pushed the price down on 1290R (though KTM are terrible causing depreciation with their discounting methods) hey ho. Just bought a Super duke, 4 year warranty, tech pack, comfort seats, heated grips for a cracking price. 0 kilometres, unregistered.
Bye bye hernias from moving the GS around the garage.

All manufacturers discount when they have old stock to shift quick, even BMW do it with free deposits, luggage & low rate finance shaving thousands of a GS.

Mate lost £7k in 18 months on a 1200GS Rallye, dealer would not even take it back, had to flog it privately.

Had I paid full whack for my 1190 when I bought it in 2016 I would have still lost less in the 4 1/2 years I owned it than he did - stopped him banging on about how my KTM depreciates way more than his BMW's :)

Back
Top Bottom