Attendees

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
One month to go!
Below is a list of attendees based on the posts on here and a few via Facebook. I just want a approx number for buying food and drink. It will also be usefull to know approx arrival time and sleeping arrangements.
Please let me know and I'll update the thread.
E.g.
Flipfly. Friday night. Camping/ Bed in house
Khulu. ? Mattress in Games room
Santa-2512. ? ?
Redboots. ? ?
NeilDD. ? Camper
leedude03. ? ?
Tuftywhite. ? ?
Stevie06. ? ?
 Hatcho. ? ?
Dub24. ? ?
Bounce. ? Mattress in games room
Phil Reynolds. ? ?
Shready. ? ?
Lord Snooty. ? Bed in House
Sumprat. Week before! Bed in house
Doug and Tracy. Thursday. Beds in house.

if you arrive on Thursday, you can help with building the new pool cover. Its one of those concertina green house type covers that needs a few strong tall blokes to build.
if you arrive late on Friday night, we will have gone to the night market in Beauville. I will leave maps of how to find us.
really looking forward to seeing you all.

Hopefully -

Arriving Friday PM ish
Camping

Leaving Monday AM (if thats ok )

Planning to arrive on Thursday PM. Its only about 4 hrs from here.
Will have tent with me, but I'm easy.

I'm coming too and planning to arrive on the Friday Round lunch time.
I did reply to your original invite but it was sometime last year I think.
Karl.

Myself and Dub24 plan to arrive on Friday 11th and we'll be armed with tents for camping purposes. Much appreciated Sid - if there's anything we can lend a hand with just let us know. (y)

I’ll be there on the Saturday night too buddy, I’m only going for a ride out in to the Pyrenees, I’ll be back for my Steak and Frites 👍😂

Been given a pass, so would plan to arrive Friday afternoon, all being well, and depart Monday early.

Early Thursday crossing Dover/Folkestone (not decided yet) and stop 2/3 way down Thursday night, if anyone fancies some non motorway roads happy to link up.

Will bring tent but happy if a bed available - good snorer.

Thanks for organising Dane

I've been stuck between jobs, my plan is to attend Viking days in northern germany in the same time frame.... as your event... I do hope to catch up with everyone at some point... but it;s been abit mental here... with everything that going on....!

Sid, me and my wife will be there late Thursday early Friday in our Motorhome.
Happy to lend a hand with anything that needs doing.

Ferries all booked and will be arriving on Friday mid afternoon and will be leaving early doors on Monday.

I'll be with my partner Claire and we've got an airB&B just up the road.

Really looking forward to this.

Ferries all booked and will be arriving on Friday mid afternoon and will be leaving early doors on Monday.

I'll be with my partner Claire and we've got an airB&B just up the road.

Really looking forward to this.
What T shirt will will you be wearing ;)

Ferry booked for Monday morning arrival at Dieppe, so we (me and the big Gal) will be arriving on Wednesday eve or Thursday afternoon depending on stops, we will be camping.

sent a message, but will add here too:

Very much looking forward to meeting others at this event.
Arrive: Friday afternoon at some point
Leave: Monday in the morning.

Will be camping.....forget to mention that in the message!

Cheers

sent a message, but will add here too:

Very much looking forward to meeting others at this event.
Arrive: Friday afternoon at some point
Leave: Monday in the morning.

Will be camping.....forget to mention that in the message!

Cheers
What route are you taking?

What route are you taking?
This one:

Crossing via the tunnel, happy to meet up Thursday morning at the tunnel if that is what you are doing (will check what time my train is) or meet at some point on the way if that is why you are asking.
[edit] Not booked camping site on the way down yet so happy to change my plans.

This one:

Crossing via the tunnel, happy to meet up Thursday morning at the tunnel if that is what you are doing (will check what time my train is) or meet at some point on the way if that is why you are asking.
[edit] Not booked camping site on the way down yet so happy to change my plans.
Let me know what time train is and happy to meet at J11 and can meet up Thursday am.

Back
Top Bottom