Bike in a van down to morocco,

D#head

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Taking my swm 300r to morocco early may, I've room for a further 4 bikes and gear (not gs's). I'll be heading to the dunes, road, off road, be in morocco 11 days, been many times, I've got quite a few different routes, if you want your bike taking down, help with getting across into morocco or tag along. Message me for info

Change of plan going to Portugal, last two weeks in April van full.

Would the forum not be better served by you deleting your post entirely, rather than fellow members thinking you are planning on inviting to people to Morocco in May 2024, when in fact you are going to Portugal in April 2024 and there’s no spaces available?

I'm not thinking of going to Morocco, or Portugal, so this suits me down to the ground.

I’m half thinking of going to Morocco next year. But it’ll be September/October with a mate on road bikes so the opening post doesn’t apply to me either.

How will you get on with the paperwork now required when entering the EU, through which you must pass, when you are transporting bikes other than your own ?

Asking for a friend. :thumb2

Oh bollox, I was going to Portugal in May and Morocco in April ….. 😄

Go on then, After dropping lads off in Portugal, I'll rush home, take anyone that wants to go to Morocco, drop them off, then go to Portugal have two weeks take them home rush back down to morocco for pick up,:LOL:,

So now we won't be in Morocco for nearly 3 weeks, rather than the initial 11 days? I'm not sure I can't stay that long.....

Either Morocco or Portugal you need to check the new EU customs rules regarding transporting other people’s bikes in a van WITHOUT the owners accompanying there bikes when entering the EU from UK

even taking your own bike in your own van you need a carnet especially if going through France (cost approx £300 )

and yet another wonderful positive things the blue passport has given us. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom