Bilco`s US tour 2008. Part 1....the Trans America Trail

Exceptional report and photos.

Bring on part 2!

:clap

Excellent stuff Sgt:thumb :thumb

A proper adventure is when there are only 1 to 4 of you in my book...

Not a big group or guided tour and that what makes your trip much more impressive :thumb
Also a lot more of a achievement
Roll on part 2

Looked like the off-road Riding in wales paid off :thumb

IMGP1288_resize.jpg

Great report & pic's :beerjug:

A proper adventure is when there are only 1 to 4 of you in my book...

Not a big group or guided tour and that what makes your trip much more impressive :thumb
Also a lot more of a achievement
Roll on part 2

I've been on both
Big group works for me I love the ban ta and team work that come with riding with mates (maybe its I've been lucky to have been riding with big groups with good company):D

:bow:bow:bow to you Cris for riding off-road on a GS alone

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Let me tell you this and watch my lips , no more off road on my own..........!!!

Part 2 on another thread :thumb

I know exactly what you mean about being on your own. :eek

Just doing the odd fire road in Wales on my own has made me think 'what if I slip off the road here and I'm not found?' :confused: :eek:

Looks like a great ride though, and off the beaten track in the US is great fun. The further North I got in California the more I liked it ;)

I've been waiting for the whole story to be posted, and some free time so i can take a relaxed view reading the whole story in one go .

Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it so far. :thumb2:bounce1:clap Now onto part two.

fantastic read, great effort. well done!

Proper

:bow:bow:bow
I did my first solo tour this october Down to cheste for the motogp and back through Santander.

I will endevour to go on my own everytime now,do what I want,go which way I want,talk to who I want,stop where I want,etc brilliant.

I have only ridden around some of Nevada and Arizona on a rented harley but I love america and its people.

You have certinately given me food for thought.

You the man!!:bow:bow:bow

more please.

Got too confident and didn’t realise until it was too late that they fill in the holes with soft sand. Soft sand, heavy GS and TKC’s make for a rapid rider/dirt interface!!
388219045_QXvFY-L.jpg

I love it!!

Made me laugh out once I'd seen the rather elegant line you'd cut just before coming off, how many times have we all done that? Brilliant! :clap

Nicely penned report, enjoyed that very much.

Mup.

Back
Top Bottom