Carpuride car play

Ferrett2055

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just, inadvertently, ordered a W702b with the nav mount bracket. It’s currently on a slow boat from china but I will post a review once it’s here and fitted. Does anyone else have one of these? What are the pros and cons? I’m currently using the CRN with an iPhone 15 pro and find it clunky to say the least.

I've got one but only fitted to the bike yesterday I ordered 2x adapters so will be selling the spare, fits into the bmw cradle and powers up as it should just need to road test it now but have played music and made phonecalls from the garage with it , hopefully it'll be OK

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

I've got one but only fitted to the bike yesterday I ordered 2x adapters so will be selling the spare, fits into the bmw cradle and powers up as it should just need to road test it now but have played music and made phonecalls from the garage with it , hopefully it'll be OK

Mine arrived but won’t power up. Does your adapter only have four electrical connectors on it?

I put it in the cradle and checked with a multi meter that it was wired correctly, if yours doesn't work I could sell you this one but check the voltage on yours first
da8ab8935b92953fbc303e40456faeb3.jpg
940b78c36c1cd405a5da30f7e5fac739.jpg

Back
Top Bottom