GPX - Drôme / Die, Nyons, Séderon

I must confess, once the word ‘bikers’ slips in, I am ready to slip out. But hey, each to their own.

:beerjug:

That’ll be music to a few peoples ears on here ….
In the early years, 71-74 it was mostly Swedish and Danes on Harleys. The ground was stony, one shitter and no showers (there was the river) and a bar.
Then it moved to its current location and was run by Pieter and Janja (if I remember). It was a proper place with bogs/showers/resto and the bar would stay open until the last drinker had fallen of their stool. Some really great time were had and I'm still in contact with a few Danes we used to :friday and :hogroastwith.

Janja died and Pieter carried on for a while and then sold it. I think its had maybe 3 owners since and every time it gets changed. Normal evolution. But they started to allow cars and campers, I assume because the bikers were not giving them the required income. Not been since 2016. Maybe this year for old times sake.

or places where nosh like this is on the menu .
Coordinates may be available to the discerning few :101 washed down with a glass or three of Rose de Provence (clue)
Food lovers.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom