My bike broke down today

Are they hiring from Cupar Motorcycles, Mike?

Sorry, Peter I missed this. Yes, they rented a DL650 and an SV650 for two days. I also rented a DL650 for today since the cam chain tensioner on my X-Country appears to have failed.

However, tomorrow I'm planning on being on my GS since my son isn't coming with us. I think it's going to be Fife > Edinburgh > A7 > Mt Benger > Innerleithen > Traquair > Eskdalemuir > Samye Ling > Langholm > B7068 to Paddock Hole > Moffat > Beeftub > Home.

Sorry, Peter I missed this. Yes, they rented a DL650 and an SV650 for two days. I also rented a DL650 for today since the cam chain tensioner on my X-Country appears to have failed.

However, tomorrow I'm planning on being on my GS since my son isn't coming with us. I think it's going to be Fife > Edinburgh > A7 > Mt Benger > Innerleithen > Traquair > Eskdalemuir > Samye Ling > Langholm > B7068 to Paddock Hole > Moffat > Beeftub > Home.
I'm on daughter #1's dog minding duties today Mike or I'd have met up with y'all for a coffee. That's a great route. The Crook Inn is open again by the way, so there's a possible stop for you on the way home. Edit: Just remembered, it's only open weekends pro tem! :(

Back
Top Bottom