Newbie from the far east...

Welcome Billy .... enjoy your new 'bike, and here's to a long and enjoyable retirement, with many miles'n smiles :thumby:

Spent most of my thirty years on the police 'bikes, now retired twenty-eight years and still riding. Take care and make it work for yourself, You'll soon wonder how you ever found the time to go to work :D

Enjoy ...

:beerjug:

Thanks for that, I'll look at subscribing then. Do plan to get to Yorkshire on the bike. (y)
Come to the Dent do next year. Plenty of hills on the way!

And welcome aboard!

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Welcome Billy .... enjoy your new 'bike, and here's to a long and enjoyable retirement, with many miles'n smiles :thumby:

Spent most of my thirty years on the police 'bikes, now retired twenty-eight years and still riding. Take care and make it work for yourself, You'll soon wonder how you ever found the time to go to work :D

Enjoy ...

:beerjug:
Thanks for that, Micky. I'm already finding that I've not got enough time in the day - mainly due to surfing the web for bits for the bike. :ROFLMAO: Also trying to find a part time job, mainly to pay for the trips my wife and I want to do. (y)

Cheers Pete. What's the Dent do? (Have I just fallen for a joke?)
Just a gathering of the Clan at Dent up here in the Dales. It’s actually just over the border in Cumbria but is still part of The Yorkshire Dales National Park. Bit of a camping weekend with some riding thrown in. I believe it was a Micky brainchild and is very popular.

Just a gathering of the Clan at Dent up here in the Dales. It’s actually just over the border in Cumbria but is still part of The Yorkshire Dales National Park. Bit of a camping weekend with some riding thrown in. I believe it was a Micky brainchild and is very popular.
Sounds good, could be a good excuse to take the GSA for a leg stretch, I'll have to keep my eyes open for the dates. Having an interest in railways I know of Dent and a certain viaduct not too far away.

Back
Top Bottom