Number plate storage unit

Hi guys.... sorry for the delay.. long story (manufacturer nearly went bust and delayed my order.). I now have 50 box frames and all the parts in hand apart from the locks which are being collected on Saturday. I can finally start to build them and get them sent out to you guys...

I have a list of you guys who have placed an interest but it would help if I can start a fresh and have an up to dated one and to work through. I will email everyone who has requested an update and confirm a post date for the units. I'm going to build them in one shot over Christmas so i'm aiming for them to be sent out the first Saturday in the new year.

The cost has gone up slightly due to the price rise on the parts and materials, as the last units were built over 3 years ago. I'll cap it at £105 for this batch plus P+P which was around £4.50 the last time I sent one out. Paypal is fine (debit card is fine but if using a credit card on the account you need to add a few more quid as they charge me for the privilege). Cheque or postal order is also fine also if you want to collect the item and can make it up to Lancaster, not far from "devils bridge", then that is ok. I could possibly fit it for free if we can set a mutual time, (Brew included).

If you want the fitting pack which is 3off M6 x 25mm bolts / Washers / Nyloc nuts then add £1.50 to the total.... + "P" clip (on request £1.00)

Once again if you get hold of the unit and don't feel its for you then i'm more than happy to take it back and refund the money but I'm sure if you speak to the previous buyers i'm positive they will agree that they are a great addition to your bikes storage options.

Message me if your are interested!
My Mob: 07837 993494 - text or ring anytime (upto 9pm guys)

Cheers, Mark:beerjug:

Ok Mark Ill start you off
Ill have one please with the bolts and a P clip Havnt got a clue what the P clip is for but for another quid id rather have one than not lol let me know when and to who you want the money and Ill send it over
Rob :thumb2

The 'P' Clip is for if you want to clamp the base of the box to the panniers for more security and possible to hold a bit more weight.

Locks have turned up... Everything is in hand to build these so I can take pre orders if you wish to get one of the first lots. If I can get some built next week I should be able to send the first lot out before the new year.

Cheers, Mark

G:thumb2:thumb2ood these !! i keep my puncture repair kit and a slime 12volt electric compressor in mine

Ok Mate just let me know who to pay
Rob :thumb2

Ok are these ready/not ready ive asked if you can let me know how far down the line I am for one and how to pay but havnt had a responce
If you could please let me know that would be great
if not Ill get the one from ebay as I could do with one now

Thanks
Rob

Was it only me thinking "why on earth would you want to keep your number plate in a box"........:blast
It wasn't just you. :D

... Novel idea but not sure whats wrong with a top box or am i missing something.
You're not missing anything ..... but I am missing a top box. :D

... I've gone with the standard black Powder coating and once it is fitted it really blends in with the bike. I could look at silver if that has any interest. I'm eager to have some feed back ...
I think it's a cracking idea. Personally I would keep it black; if it was silver it would just attract attention to itself when there's no need.

Anyone tried a weather proof enclosure like this GWBX974 it's to ip56 and I'm going to give it a try it's only £11. 00. Will need to adapt it but I think it should be workable I think it's got a hinged lid if you search for the GMB ref Google should find a few

Fishy the problem with them is that the lid is screwed on not hinged, therefore you need tools to get it open
then youll need to have it hanging out of each side to get to the screws or have 4 holes in the no plate !!

Ill try once more to get one of these from the Vender then start looking for an alternative

MARK ARE THESE READY YET? HOW DO YOU WANT PAYING AND WHEN CAN I HAVE ONE
THANKS
ROB

Sorry again for the delay.. Been overrun at work and have had to shoot over to the Isle of Man for a few weeks to clear a backlog and just back Friday..

I've managed to build twenty units which are packaged and ready to be sent out this week.

I,ll do the first twenty for £100 delivered because of the delays. Best way to get them is email or text me. Collection is possible from either Oldham or Lancaster. Postal order, Paypal! Cheque however you want to do it..

Email: markcorry@msn.com
Mobile: 07837993494

I'll dispatch them within two days of payment or sooner if possible.

Mark
is the above email address you paypal address
Pls let me know and ill send some money
Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob. Yes that's my Paypal E mail
** just a note.. If you have a credit rather than a debit card on PayPal account, can you add £4.00 as they place a charge on my side...debit cards are free so it would still be £100

Hi guys, does anyone else fancy one of these units before this batch runs out. Not sure if I will be doing anymore after these.

£100 with fitting kit + £5.00 p&p which will be Royal mail recorded delivery. They are packaged and ready to ship.

I'm sure the guys who have purchased a unit before will vouch for the quality and standard of the unit(and value) and the how little it impacts on the look of the bike.

Just drop me a PM or text me on 07837993494 if you are interested.

Cheers, Mark:thumb

uruma9ug.jpg

4y5areny.jpg

bamubuhe.jpg

Pics of it on my GSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom