Screen colour

vRSG60

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My 4th Nav VI has arrived from Garmin to replace the usual faulty unit.
However, the screen surrounding area is now black, different to my others and my Nav V
Anyway to change it?
8c821aadb13308456f3e32760266c96e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 4th Nav VI has arrived from Garmin to replace the usual faulty unit.
However, the screen surrounding area is now black, different to my others and my Nav V
Anyway to change it?
8c821aadb13308456f3e32760266c96e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I`ll have a look and let you know on Monday - when my 4th replacement is scheduled to arrive !

Better late than never!
Arrived at 3pm, now registered and maps updated.
And sadly for you my header is blue.
Not a scooby as to where/if this is located in the menu system.
What I did notice in the paperwork is that this unit is referenced (and on the Garmin site too!) as a Nav VI LM - as opposed to just a Nav VI.

Better late than never!
Arrived at 3pm, now registered and maps updated.
And sadly for you my header is blue.
Not a scooby as to where/if this is located in the menu system.
What I did notice in the paperwork is that this unit is referenced (and on the Garmin site too!) as a Nav VI LM - as opposed to just a Nav VI.
LM just stands for Lifetime Maps. I’ve just sent mine back (No:3) but when I received it in April I noticed it was now recognised as Nav V1-1 on Express, rather than just Nav V1. It’s been faultless all year but gone back now for the supposedly final solution to it all.

I have just bought a recently replaced 2nd hand Nav VI and the whole of the menus are white text on black background. I think this is a later version, and I actually prefer it but was wondering if there is a way to change it back ?

Back
Top Bottom