UKGSer Spring weekend in Ireland

I was thinking i'd be safe as you don't know what i look like,but seeing as i'm Slim,Handsome and i'll be on the only Megamoto at the do,i might as well paint a Target on my back.:blast

Do you take Bribes ?

No bribes, you'll just have to take your chances now :D

:comfort

naa :p
just popped to sainsbury's to collect my sackful of Medication.:(

Well thanks a lot,Mate !! In your absence,I've been getting myself into all sorts of bother by being stupid on your behalf.

Well,that is what i've been told to say by my Brief ;). I think we may have underestimated the Wrath of a certain Lady.Either that or she has booked Barry McGuigan in a red wig to attend Kesh :eek:

Well thanks a lot,Mate !! In your absence,I've been getting myself into all sorts of bother by being stupid on your behalf.

Well,that is what i've been told to say by my Brief ;). I think we may have underestimated the Wrath of a certain Lady.Either that or she has booked Barry McGuigan in a red wig to attend Kesh :eek:

:eek
glad to see the oldbird getting stick in my absence. :thumb

I was thinking i'd be safe as you don't know what i look like,but seeing as i'm Slim,Handsome and i'll be on the only Megamoto at the do, . . . . . ......

hey- that description fits me. :cool:
(well, o.k - so the bikes 'only' a standard R100GS / but it thinks it's a Megamoto, just like i think i'm handsome :angel

:augie

:D

3 weeks tha morra...

How much is a pint over there these days.. I only ask as my other expenses are insignificant...

:beer:

As for a useless fact. It was 93.5 miles from Larne to Letterkenny which was last Aprils location and it is 93.6 miles from Larne to Kesh:nenau Where is 93.7 miles from Larne with a Kebab shop and thats next years April event:comfort

It's a secret Andy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom