V Strom Virgin

I had the oem heated grips on the one I sold last summer, they were really good with 3 settings. I really rate the 650, quick enough, really economical and the motors a lot of fun.
Suzuki heated grips are being fitted. I would rather have OEM than aftermarket Oxford or Daytona.

CMT’s new bike . Love the colour

acd74ef9f6ff38800064cef911c17f49.jpg

@King Rat these heated grips from Oxford are a neat solution. Eliminating the need to bolt an unsightly controller box to the mirror stem mount, as controller is now built into the grip. Similar to what Honda been doing for a few years now.

@King Rat these heated grips from Oxford are a neat solution. Eliminating the need to bolt an unsightly controller box to the mirror stem mount, as controller is now built into the grip. Similar to what Honda been doing for a few years now.
Too late. The Suzuki OEM ones have been fitted, free.

I have managed to source one of those Givi XStream tankbags too - in Newcastle of all places, being old stock, it was cheap. Tank ring also sourced elsewhere, £20 delivered. Next to work out the Givi pannier system, it has so much choice and different mounting systems. No rush - the Trekkers seem favourite at the moment.

Bit late now but I’ve sworn by R&G heated grip for years, small tidy control unit, good quality rubber grip, very hot, and cheaper than most of the others. Ride magazine best buy.

Back
Top Bottom