Winter Wild Camping Night Out?

wully

Reaction score
I seem to remember reading on here somewhere about a plan to have a night camping out in the wilds ( ish)some time soon?

Cannae find the thread now but fancy having a night out in the freezing cold- anyone else up for this?

I have a wee spot in mind that's just off a single track road and beside a river. In the morning it's not too far to a hot cooked breakfast.

Tent, tarp, fire, barbie, beer and a warm bunnet.

Who's up for it?

May well be up fur this Wully, av'e got two tents ah could aye pit wan inside the other:D

I seem to remember reading on here somewhere about a plan to have a night camping out in the wilds ( ish)some time soon?

Cannae find the thread now but fancy having a night out in the freezing cold- anyone else up for this?

I have a wee spot in mind that's just off a single track road and beside a river. In the morning it's not too far to a hot cooked breakfast.

Who's up for it?

My wee pop up tent is only 1-Season and it's no' feckin winter :D I might hae tae sleep on my bike :ronno

Doesnt matter what tent you have Ronno, you"ll only break it anyway !

:camping

:D

Ronnie breakin tents is the least ow yer worries Neil, When he goes campin people die:eek::D

From an article on cold weather camping:

Watch out for signs of hypothermia among your camping group. Uncontrolled shivering, poor co-ordination, mental confusion and mumbling are all symptoms.

The first one is going to be the only one that might be out of the ordinary at a Tossers gathering...

When and where are you thinking Wully ?

:beerjug:

Dunno yet- depends on how many are up for it and the weather- it would be pointless going out on a pish wet night so it'll probably be at short-ish notice.

As for where- that'll be by PM for those who comfirm that they are going:D

Got a few places in mind.:augie

Who's up for it?

is there a nice B&B near by? :augie

Possible dates are- weather dependant- 28th November or 12th December

What says youze?

Either suits me but I'll woos oot if it's pishin doon raining. Dinnae mind gettin cauld but feck gettin soaked in sub zero temps :thumb2

Either suits me but I'll woos oot if it's pishin doon raining. Dinnae mind gettin cauld but feck gettin soaked in sub zero temps :thumb2

No way will I be going if it's pishin doon- the plan is to call it on if the forecast is dry.

I'll look at a 'Plan 'B' for if it's wet though.:cool:

Naw :p Nae softies allowed :rob

But there is deffo another 650 going. (and mibbies one more ...calling Tara...)

Hardy Oirish Burd to Wully, Come In Wully (Oh gosh that doesn't read well)

I'm up for it if i'm free (That doesn't read any better):aidan

Back
Top Bottom