A Royal Visit To Schloss Ronno

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Der König von Oonyackistan is staying at Rheinpfalz tomorrow so I'd better get the best china cups and Garabaldi biscuits looked oot. :augie

You finally getting yer Knighthood, quite right...:rob :D

Taking him on a rideoot round your Kingdom of Fife...?

I hope you'll be laying straw on the floor for the arrival of Farmer Palmer too Ronno:augie

The Royal Visit: Official Report

H.R.H. arrived at Scholss Ronno wi' the rain running out of the arse o' his breeks. A quick shower and some Jimmy Duncan The Butcher's first class streak pie and we were ready for drink to be drunk and shite to be blethered. A nice wee Unterberg settled the guts after oor tea then we started on the bier.

A couple of bottles of Bellheimer Silber Pils and then it was down to some serious drinking. Johnny was on the JW Green Label and I was on the Dalwhinnie (until it ran oot) and then the Highland Park.

I then thought that I'd introduce HRH to Williams schnapps. 43% with a bit of bite and a lovely pear (or is it petrol?) aftertaste. You have to knock them back in a "oner". :augie It's the only way...

168314302-M-L.jpg

Prost!

168314289-L.jpg

"Did I tell ye the wan aboot..?"

"Aye...several times..."

168314295-L.jpg

Christine went to her bed about midnight but me and Johnny stayed up, putting the world to right until 2 a.m. (ish). We had finished the whole bottle of schnapps. No mean feat.

Johnny then proceeded to keep my missus awake half the night shouting in his sleep and staggering aboot looking for the toilet. Er...I didnae hear any of this.

We got up at 8.30 this morning as we'd to take Johnny up to Wormit to pick up Tash's new bike. He was offered bacon and eggs but opted for coffee and a fag. "A Hoor's Breakfast" according to Christine. Must be a Methil saying...:nenau

I reckon that Johnny might have elected for the "visor fully open" style of riding on his way north :D

168314277-L.jpg

T'wiz a guid night :thumb2 :beerjug:

Ronno

P.S. Tash, Your new bike was looking a lot better than yer man when I left them at Wormit...:D

His false teeth have fallen onto his T Shirt...

Met HRH at Dalwhinnie a couple of hours ago.
He was stinking of pears n back to being soaking wet. :D
Only dropped Tash’s new bike the once though. :augie

Steak pie tae die for:thumb
Snaps tae die for nearly did:augie

Ma heed is just starting tae get better:D

Thanks for putting me up or putting up wi me:rolleyes:

Great night and a guid laugh thanks Christine:clap pity Ronno was at hame though:D

:bow :bow :bow

:eek: Scary pics!!:eek:
Schnapps and Whisky - feck! Surprised my new bike (and Johnny) made it home in one piece!! :D
Hope there wasn't too much of his 'toilet searching' in the night...
Like the hoors breakfast line! Gave me a wee chuckle!

Back
Top Bottom