Hello from Perth, West Aust

RobBD

Hi Everyone,
I ride a GS after a long break from Beemers - rode a 60/5 around Australia when there were gravel roads most of the way - would've like the GS then!
So now I ride for fun when I get a chance and mostly dream about long trips again

Hi Everyone,
I ride a GS after a long break from Beemers - rode a 60/5 around Australia when there were gravel roads most of the way - would've like the GS then!
So now I ride for fun when I get a chance and mostly dream about long trips again

Hello and welcome to the forum RobBD, good to have you with us :)

You must tell us more about your trip :thumb2

G'day RobBD a warm welcome to ya. have loads of fun checking out the site. make sure you drop into the Irish section to say hello :aidan we still have plenty of gravel pits around here that are classed as roads long live the GS

Welcome to the site Rob...hope you enjoy.....hopefully it won't take you long to get some pictures up so we can inspired to do a bit of travel in your neck of the woods :thumb

happy biking :D

Greetings from the east coast

G'day RobBD from the other side of the island.
I hope to get over your side next year. The Long Ride 08 goes to Perth next October - fund raiser for prostate cancer.
Then in 2010 the Ulysses AGM is in Albany, so you can look forward to quite a few visitors.

cheers
gregGS

Hello mate and welcome.
Use to live in Perth (wish i stiil did), at Rockingham, then Safety Bay before moving up north to Newman.
Hope to see some snaps of the place like Kings Park, and of couse...Rottness Island. No visit to Perth is complete without going there.
Stay in touch

Thanks to Everyone

Here's a photo of the original round Australia bike (the only photo I still have)
imSzUJAAgO8g1bIzhrIRR.jpg
Its a good photo of what not to take on a long trip when space is at a premium - guitar!!!!
I look forward to chatting with you all

Back
Top Bottom