Weekend Ride Out

I'm still stuck in the States so I can't come out to play :tears

Any excuse:blast

Mav, let me know when you are back and we`ll organise a proper day off road:D

Yeah, it's pretty lame - I'll work on a better one for next time :p

I'm back around the 19th so we'll sort something out after that - could even do a day in Wales :thumb2

Yeah, it's pretty lame - I'll work on a better one for next time :p

I'm back around the 19th so we'll sort something out after that - could even do a day in Wales :thumb2

oooh oooh oooh, that sounds interesting :augie:augie:augie

Got your pm thanks Paul. 2 is company but 8 is a crowd:blast Seems like you have a busy ride out.......I`ll let you know.

Ade, we could meet up early doors on Sunday at Quatford and head across to the coast or do the Elan Valley area.

I think Moose may even turn up :thumb2

Sounds good. 9.00am at the cafe, tea and a bacon buttie and we`ll take it from there? :thumb

Anyone who wants to..... 10am NOT 9am (give chance for rain to clear) at the Foodstop Cafe in Quatt just outside Bridgnorth, you know the score. Heading probably towards the Sheep... (West for those who are Geographically challenged):ronno

Hello all

I am busy marking some maps up for a green lane session around the Red Kite area and out towards Aberystwth on the 22nd if any of you want to come along ?
Just a long day out with an early start .

Any advice on lanes in the area would be great ( closures ? )
Don't worry Bilco I have arranged airlift support for the KTMs :mmmm

I also have a 9 page route for the Peaks ( just north of Ashbourne ) loaded on the roadbook that I need to finish sometime.....

ATB
Jon

Hello all

I am busy marking some maps up for a green lane session around the Red Kite area and out towards Aberystwth on the 22nd if any of you want to come along ?
Just a long day out with an early start .

Any advice on lanes in the area would be great ( closures ? )
Don't worry Bilco I have arranged airlift support for the KTMs :mmmm

I also have a 9 page route for the Peaks ( just north of Ashbourne ) loaded on the roadbook that I need to finish sometime.....

ATB
Jon

know most of the routes up there spent time on mountian bike/bmw/ccm

normally combine it with a few around elan valley

most lanes are still currently open but undergoing a access review at the moment and manageable on road tyres and tkcs

condition wise most are gravel/slate type with water running down the middle into a river crossing or large deep puddle lots of landrovers use area so expect some deep holes/puddles

let me know when you fancy going :thumb2

sun morning

Anyone who wants to..... 10am NOT 9am (give chance for rain to clear) at the Foodstop Cafe in Quatt just outside Bridgnorth, you know the score. Heading probably towards the Sheep... (West for those who are Geographically challenged):ronno

hi,did any go this am? we arrived a bit late at Quatt cafe 10.15 and all was very quiet. exellent scoff tho.

Back
Top Bottom