Speedometer

G-force

Hi,
I am new here.
Just bought a g450x secondhand 40 miles :)
And I have already a problem:

1) The owner's manual is lost and I want to change miles to km. Which button for how long ..... I have the Repair CD but nothing in there about the speedometer settings.

2) Any suggestions about running-in this bike.

3) Does the owner's manual exist in pdf format?

Thanks

I think you can only change Km/miles in the first hour of running. Not sure where i read it though. You local Dealer should know.

I think you can only change Km/miles in the first hour of running. Not sure where i read it though. You local Dealer should know.

Thanks, but I found it. It is a combination of 2 buttons and you can change everything you want. (2 tripmasters - clock - max - average-....)

Another question: how many tools came with your g450X. I am looking for the special wrench for disconnecting the swingarm and it is not there.

Thanks
Rudy

Thanks, but I found it. It is a combination of 2 buttons and you can change everything you want. (2 tripmasters - clock - max - average-....)

Another question: how many tools came with your g450X. I am looking for the special wrench for disconnecting the swingarm and it is not there.

Thanks
Rudy

YOu dont need any special tools.

At least I didnt, just unbolt on the end and loosen the the crimp bolts on the swing arm and slide out. The end with the two holes in it is a herring rouge !!

If you find it difficult to get the end with the two holes out, make sure the swing arm bolts are loose then screw the swing arm pin that you have removed into it from the out side, you can then use this to pull the end out.

Thanks again for all the helpful tips.
This is a great forum.

G-Force if you have just got the bike and it's relatively new, i would check the idle RPM. you may need to tweek it up a bit as the bike can sometimes stall when riding slow and changing gears in the woods etc. Also try the middle size sprocket rather than the largest one that it came with, makes a lot of difference. Run the bike on full power as well :)

Back
Top Bottom