Royal Enfield

Big Jets

Reaction score
Whats your opinion of this its starting to really get my attention and Im only 20 miles from it:drool120486324504

Try ...

... clicking on this :thumb2

"Tarquin to the antique phone with the separate handset please, customer waiting !"

Nice one chaps :thumb2 .Looks like a lot of bike for a couple of grand ,no idea in values but looks like the guys done a good job

They are a little 'kit like' but charming none the less. I wouldn't go for the 350 though. Hang out for a 500, I've ridden one and they are a hoot (Until you have to make an emergency stop and the controls are all on the other side!)

just my 2p

Cheers Tunneruk ,Ive never actually thought of getting one just thought it was nice and quirky ,yeh if it was a 500 I think I would be chapping his door tomorrow.

Very very smart looking little machine :thumb2

That'a a lot of fun for a couple of K!!

Cheers Proff ,the ideas ware:beer:ing off ,just seen a 1980 montessa enduro bike 15 miles away ,got to stop ebaying whilst on the sauce .All the Best you lovable bespecktacled ,bearded, nice ,mono riding ,wobblybox driving and generally nice fellow,that you are .

Cheers Proff. All the Best you lovable bespecktacled ,bearded, nice ,mono riding ,wobblybox driving and generally nice fellow,that you are .

Feck me, Next thing we know you'll be on one knee! (Or hands and knees:augie)

Back
Top Bottom