Ukraina 2011??

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fancy a trip maybe , especially Crimea and Sebastopol

Any tips/suggestions??

Routes, must-sees

Bring it on:bounce1:bounce1

Have fun! My experience of the Ukraine is that, for the most part, it's terrible to ride through. From east to west, I was stopped every few miles it seemed. At first I was throwing dollars out left, right and centre, but then got wise to it and either rode through checkpoints or past police, or just palmed them off with good replicas of my stuff and throttled on out. It's far more corrupt than Russia and makes for slow progress. Also, with the 2012 European championships being held there and Poland, there's so many roadworks that it's just not pleasant.

L'viv is excellent though and Ukrainian folks are good value and their female representatives...do a good job of representing!

Hope this helps ;-)

I'm off to Sevastopol to a rally on the 28th July, and thinking of doing the stella alpina on the way, then riding onto Montenegro then up to the black sea. going to leave here early next month the rest is all (az an wen)three weeks ish trip. Andy.

Hi Andrew it was very nice to meet u in Sevastopol waiting for u and your friends in Russia :beerjug:

Any tips/suggestions??

Routes, must-sees

Anyway u must stay in Sudak (it's Crimea city) in biker pub. Ask anyone in Sudak they must know about this place and show u route

Any tips/suggestions??

Routes, must-sees

Did you get down to the Crimea, I'm thinking about something similar this year, any tips gratefully received!

JC

Back
Top Bottom