BTBR and lights

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just like to say Alan did my lights last Saturday and what a cracking job he did as well. Very, very professional I'm well pleased. He also supplies a mean cup of coffee as well, although the one his wife made was marginally better, sorry mate but there again I don't suppose she can fit lights!

What I really objected to was finding how well they worked at 3.45 on a Saturday afternoon. The weather was total shite!

madmikey said:
Just like to say Alan did my lights last Saturday and what a cracking job he did as well. Very, very professional I'm well pleased. He also supplies a mean cup of coffee as well, although the one his wife made was marginally better, sorry mate but there again I don't suppose she can fit lights!

What I really objected to was finding how well they worked at 3.45 on a Saturday afternoon. The weather was total shite!

Thank you very much for the compliment Mike........thats what I like to hear, yet another happy GSer that can now see at night!

On different note and regarding getting other bikes booked in. To those that have mailed me over the last couple of weeks, sorry but I am now fully booked up for the rest of the year.

It will now be mid January 2005 before I have any more free Saturdays....sorry.

Can I suggest that if anyone does require lights fitting, then you need to book in advance in order to secure a slot. As you can see I am booking up to 4/5 weeks in advance

Please mail me direct if you want to secure a date:- bigtrailbikerider@btinternet.com or 07761 786828

Cheers

BTBR

madmikey said:
Just like to say Alan did my lights last Saturday and what a cracking job he did as well. Very, very professional I'm well pleased.

Me too. Thanks Al. Nice job on Saturday (27th) and thanks also for 'tailoring' the bike to fit me properly too. Lovely and comfy now, and all falls readily to hand/foot.
How about starting a "GS Surgery" for numpties like me who don't know how to adjust stuff?
Penf

Re: Re: BTBR and lights

Penfold said:
Me too. Thanks Al. Nice job on Saturday (27th) and thanks also for 'tailoring' the bike to fit me properly too. Lovely and comfy now, and all falls readily to hand/foot.
How about starting a "GS Surgery" for numpties like me who don't know how to adjust stuff?
Penf

Thanks Penfold.......never mind the "GS Surgery", wot about map reading lessons.....:D :D :D

Private joke................!

BTBR

PS
Glad that the bike fits you a bit better now BTW

Back
Top Bottom