Who's going on the ORS course after 2 March then

Nutty

Reaction score
Interested to hear who the first few will be to ride the new LC on the ORS course.:augie Don't forget to take some pictures, and post a full report:thumb:JB Anyone on here going?

It would be cool to be the first to take a brand new unridden model on the course, drop it a few times, and get it nice and dirty:D:beerjug:

It would be cool to be the first to take a brand new unridden model on the course, drop it a few times, and get it nice and dirty:D:beerjug:

Just take yours for a spin down there, drop it and a few times and then tell us how you enjoyed it:D

Are you collecting on March 1st as well?

Just take yours for a spin down there, drop it and a few times and then tell us how you enjoyed it:D

Are you collecting on March 1st as well?

I'll pass thanks JB:pullface Nope, mine's not being delivered until the week of 11th March.:comfort:D

I'll pass thanks JB:pullface Nope, mine's not being delivered until the week of 11th March.:comfort:D

Shame, have you heard the some people are getting them on the 1st of March, even before the official UK launch on the 2nd March

How can that be?

You ordered in good time and now you'll have to wait 10 days longer, doesn't seem fair to me:tears

Shame, have you heard the some people are getting them on the 1st of March, even before the official UK launch on the 2nd March

How can that be?

You ordered in good time and now you'll have to wait 10 days longer, doesn't seem fair to me:tears

Probably had a few last minute jobs to do:augie

How can that be?

I did hear:blast I'm not sure why mine is coming a week later, as I was one of the first to put a deposit down; luck of the draw I guess.:augie Another few days isn't the end of the world:comfort

I was down at Pidcocks yesterday, they confirmed it was only the first two batches affected, so just some of the UK and Belgium orders. They weren't sure of the implications for deliveries at this stage :nenau

Andres

Smoke and mirrors:D

Spoke to a very well known dealer yesterday.

He informed me they have 2 bikes that are still available for March 1st delivery.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom