Anyone ridden the new 2013 1200 GS LC in the rain yet?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well have you been through any puddles or rain yet?

What's it like for weather protection?

Does it need a Mudsling or do you and your pillion stay clean?

Did you not read the manual?

Liquid cooled - you have to ride it in the rain once a week or it spontaneously combusts..

'They all do that Sir, it's heritage see!

Everybody else is banging out the parts for it, I wonder when a redesigned mudslinging will be on the market, it saved my last GS shock a lot of shit
:flag

Last edited:
Heard a soon to be new owner ask the very question to the dealer on Saturday, it'll need one front & back but none exist yet, in the fullness of time there will be several, good ones, shit ones and expensive ones and every combination of the three.

Heard a soon to be new owner ask the very question to the dealer on Saturday, it'll need one front & back but none exist yet, in the fullness of time there will be several, good ones, shit ones and expensive ones and every combination of the three.
Cheers judge I thinks that's answered Our question:thumb2

If you had one on the Rock here, you would have to re phrase the question Johnny

Have you ridden the LC in the dry yet

Everybody else is banging out the parts for it, I wonder when a redesigned mudslinging will be on the market, it saved my last GS shock a lot of shit

4 months:eek: I emailed them over the weekend and got a response from Machineart this morning. They are waiting for their bike, then there's the R&D :blagblah

Johnny b didn't we ask the same question, :rob
In order to insult me I have to give a fuck about your opinion
Sadly I dont:pullface:D:D:flag

Insults:confused:

:nenau

For the hard of thinking......you started it, if you read the number order of the posts on this thread:blast

Never mind, don't get to fussy - you have to have a thick skin around here

Back
Top Bottom