Anyone used Mr Injector UK (Steven Biggs), Stevenage ....

Any reason a KTM/Husaberg injector is dfferent to any other injector? I would have thought they would be able to service them without a problem. They are probably Magnetti-Marelli injector as favoured by many European bike companies.

I have a 2011 Husaberg FE570. I believe that the injector is a Keihin.

The bike isn't starting well and I know that the FI system is overdue new filters and cleaning of the injector.

However, the injector has been upgraded by KTM and I'm debating whether to get my current injector cleaned or buy the new upgraded item. If anyone were to say that cleaning is not very effective, then I'd buy a new one.

I used millers oil to clean my jeeps injectors when all the forums suggested I'd need new ones - they do a petrol version, it's friggin magic stuff.

I'd buy some and overdose the old girl on it for a few tanks

I've ordered a new injector from The KTM Centre. I'll told that the later spec is less prone to getting bunged up.

I might take the old one to Mr Injector ....

Yeah I have

Yeah had an email conversation with him the other day very helpful and ordered a new connector for an injector based on a photo I sent him. Connector arrived today no problems very quick delivery and he accepts PayPal.
First time ive used Mr Injector but had no problems.

Back
Top Bottom